At Marketpath, we pride ourselves on our friendly, fast, and comprehensive support - included with every Marketpath CMS plan. There are three primary ways to get support shown below.
Note: your support request may be billable. To determine whether or not could incur a fee, see the Will I be Charged section near the bottom of this page.
1. Support Portal
This is the best way to create a new support ticket. However, you will need a Marketpath CMS login.
2. Support Form
If you don't have a Marketpath CMS login, please fill out the form below to create a new support request ticket.
3. Call Us
If you'd prefer to pick up the phone we'd love to hear from you. Please keep in mind, there could be a cost to your phone call. Use the guide below to determine if you will be charged a fee
Will I be Charged?
We try very hard to meet customer expecations but sometimes support can be a bit confusing, especially if you don't use it very often. If you are working with a Marketpath agency partner, you will need to contact them for change requests. In most cases, however, Marketpath can help guide you to make changes within Marketpath CMS. The guide below should help clear up other support scenarios.
No Charge Support
You will not be charged for the support request types below:
- You need help and instruction using Marketpath CMS and Marketpath does not make content or development changes to your site. Instruction may be provided by email, a phone call, or through a screenshare with your and a support rep.
- Your support request is covered by a current maintenance agreement with Marketpath and you have a current signed Master Services Agreement (MSA).
- Your support agreement with your Marketpath CMS agency partner includes support through them.
- If the request is regarding a new bug for a custom application built by Marketpath that is still under warranty.
You will possibly be charged for the support request types below:
- If you have a signed Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Marketpath and you are requesting changes to your site or a custom application, you may incur a fee, without notice, for any billable charges under 5 hours (see MSA for specific details).
- If the request is regarding a new bug for a custom application built by Marketpath that is no longer under warranty.
- If you request a personalized training session for new or existing users.
You will be charged for the support request types below:
- If you have a signed Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Marketpath and you are requesting changes to your site or a custom application. If billable charges are expected to exceed 5 hours (or the duration outlined in your MSA) Marketpath will write provide a new work order and require your approval to proceed.
- If you request Marketpath to make changes to your site or custom application. If you are working with a Marketpath agency partner, you will need to consult with them. If you are not working with a Marketpath agency partner you will need a Master Services Agreement on file before Marketpath can begin any work.